We support children and families to fulfil their aspirations by weaving together local people and resources.
Our responsibility is to ensure that we care for the wellbeing of those who seek our support. We are committed to working in partnership with families, schools and community to encourage self-determination.
We believe that children and families have strengths in their culture, language and wider community. We have three principles that guide us in our work with people. These are Mana, Aki and Tangata.
What We Offer
SWiS | School Social Workers
- Strengths based support
- Links to your children's school & community support services
- Government Agency assistance & advocacy - WINZ, HNZ, CYFs
- Group Programmes to support learning & holistic wellbeing
He Korowai Services
- Respectful Families (family relationship issues & improved communication)
- Whanau Facilitation (connecting & restoring families)
- Money Wisdom (knowledge & education to better manage your money)
Te Punawai Services
- LGBTQI Youth Support, advocacy, education & activities
- Pacific Migrant Support (advice, advocacy & education)